Consultant’s Profile Andreas R. Teusch, CEO
Andreas R. Teusch was born in Düsseldorf in 1961, is as an industrial clerk and he studied business administration extra occupationally at the University of Applied Sciences in Rendsburg. His major field of study was sales and marketing. During his job as an executive he gained a lot of professional experience. Since 1997 he has been occupying managing positions in commerce and industry:
- Project Manager at Mannesmann Anlagenbau AG in Düsseldorf,
- Head of the Purchasing Department at IMI Cornelius (UK) in Langenfeld,
- Chief Materials Manager at Pfizer (USA) in Kiel,
- Commercial Director of Wilma Bau, Netherlands in Potsdam,
- Project Manager at the "Treuhandanstalt"(1) in Berlin and Leipzig,
- CEO of Gastromaster Handelsgesellschaft mbH in Krefeld.
|Since 1st April 1993||self-employed consultant|
|Since 1st July 1999||CEO of Management auf Zeit Verw. GmbH|
|Since 1st October 2003||CEO of Grillmaster GmbH|
His credo is: »Are you looking for concepts or implemented solutions?« 20% are strategy and 80% are realisation. You get one-stop service with short project life-spans.
Independence, experience, pragmatic solutions and the following goal »Not only to characterise your markets but to keep them moving.« are important.
Excellent knowledge and understanding of the branch based on a CV with strongly generalist items between the age of 30 and 40. Through a comprehensive network he brought wind of change with him. He has a fine grasp for the customer’s complex business processes.
(1) German Privatization and Holding Company = the agency was founded with the purpose of privatising the German Democratic Republic’s (GDR) companies, owned as public property [People’s Own Companies]